- Installing a water softener will provide real savings in the cost of service and maintenance of water heaters, dishwashers, washing machines and showers, preventing
limescale build-up and extending their lives.
- Water softeners improve the efficiency of hot water and heating systems by removing build-up of scale. Just 1.6mm of scale build-up in heating systems cause a 12%
loss in heating efficiency!
- Using a water softener can save around 50% of washing powder and soap consumption, shampoos and cleaning detergents used.
- Softened water can help eczema and certain other dry skin conditions.
- Washing laundry in softened water makes it brighter, while hard water can leave your whites grey.
- With a water softener, your water rinses away completely without leaving scum, even after shaving.
- Softened water has a clean smooth feeling, making bathtime pleasant without the need for bubble bath soaps and bath oils. Your skin and hair will feel silky and
- Installing a water softener will also save you time, as considerable cleaning time is saved with softened water.
- According to the research by British Water and a Consumer's Guide to Water Softening, it is estimated that a water softener could save at least £200 a year for
an average 4-person household.